SpartanFightSpartanFight

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Skype
Gyrkish

So Close Yet So Far So Close Yet So Far

cool, has en bit-feel to it! Keep up the good work! :)

Syrez responds:

Thanks, although I don't know what you mean by en bit.

Cursed Cursed

I liked the beginning a lot, but you could have made more variations to the song in general!
Also, keep in mind that frequencys under 300hz should be rendered in mono, watch out with the stereo separation!

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Thanks! I understand what you mean with more variation. I tried to keep a constant drive and variate the melodic side more than the dubstep side. I guess as a result it became a little too consistent. I'll try to keep a better balance next time!

Your second comment though... I'm not quite sure what that means? I understand the my stereo separation is a little shakey, but frequencies under 300hz? should be rendered in mono? ... I uh.. only separate classical instruments to give it a lively effect and sometimes percussion to add some movement. Anything Involving synths are kept in the middle. If you could elaborate on that sentence I could probably work on it more but for now I have no idea what you mean by that xP

Still, Thanks for the feedback!

Bivouac Bivouac

Cool idea, but i think there are too much things going on and its hard to make out the song as a whole

frootza responds:

Thanks Spartan! There isn't actually that much instrumentation happening at one time with this piece. I'm somewhat new at mixing orchestration but I didn't have any trouble isolating the different instruments.

frootza

what does your GUT tell you? what does your GUT tell you?

haha! reminds me of myself! :P